Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seminary Graduation


I am officially graduated from seminary! woohoo! ahh how exciting is that? I dont feel nearly old enough to be graduating but at the same time, I really do. It was so fun to see everyone graduate and remember when I first met them and how it seemed like just a few months ago, not years ago. Im gonna miss all of my little high school friends but hopefully Ill stay in contact with a few and make lots of new friends too. this is my friend Marty in this picture. we've been buddies for as long as I can remember and once when I was really little I thought we were going to get married. haha hes a great guy. I dont know if its even quite hit me yet that Im graduating but Im sure it will next week when the bigger graduation comes.. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, seminary is finally over. You'd think that you were free from gospel study classes, but now there is institute. Well, institute is fun, and usually has excellent teachers. You'll like it. You and Tanner should take a class together. Congrats. I will see you Friday for graduation.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jessi! Hope you look at this blog occasionally.