Sunday, November 16, 2008

My roommates


Ineed to be a lot better at blogging, I havent been doing very good lately.. or ever. but starting today, Im going to actually make an effort. These are my beautiful roommates Shauna, Ashlan, and mckelle. :) we had our own little Halloween party a few days after Halloween, and made Carmel apples! they actually turned out tasting really good!! we all had just come from the gym or teaching gymnastics and dance so were all pretty haggard, but we have so much fun together! Im forever grateful that I have the best roommates in the world! I love these girls! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I dropped by your blog on accident, seeing as you never update it, and I was surprised. Your room mates look fun. Keep blogging and I will keep reading. Ciao!

Ashley said...

woo hoo! an update! :D you girls are beautiful!

Bree said...

Cute Jess! I forgot you had a blog!