Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NEW BLOGGER!






So Im sure Im not going to be good at this for a while.. but seeing as its my senior year and I am not at all motivated enough to do homework.. i figured I'd give blogging a try! so feel free to leave me comments and such so I have something productive to do! haha just kidding.. but really. I cant wait to graduate but its a little scary Im not gonna lie.. we just had our last TDT concert and it was so fun but so sad at the same time.. Im gonna miss those girls to death! heres some pictures of the last year... 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love when I can add a new link to my blog. I am glad you started one. I always have fun reading Sid's blog. Now I can keep up with you too. Especially since your about to head into the big world of "I graduated from High School."

Ashley said...

yay!!! welcome to blogdom! :P i love reading blogs :P nothing like blogging to procrastinate what you should be doing.. haha but dont learn from my bad example

Unknown said...

YAY! A new blog! I have been a terrible blogger lately, but I vow to get back in the groove.

I love these pics. I remember leaving HS was SO GREAT! But leaving Dance co was SO HARD. I cried for days.

I miss you like CRAZY. Please come visit me this summer. I will pay for all your hotel/driving costs! ;)

Love you!